Melanotan II (MT2) is a stimulating peptide which induces skin tanning. Melanocyte Stimulating Hormones (MSH) are a class of peptide hormones produced in the intermediate lobe of the pituitary gland that stimulate pigment cells (melanocytes) in the skin and hair to produce and release melanin which leads to darker skin and hair. Melanotan II increases melanin production via stimulation of skin pigment cells called melanocytes.
- The ability to achieve a darker tan with less exposure to UV radiation
- Possible reduction in the risk of Melanoma (skin cancer)
- Possible reduction in the incidence of sun-damaged skin
- Fair skin individuals have the ability to develop a tan through the use of the MT2 peptide
- Can lead to reduction in body fat
- No sunburn, no tan lines
- No sunless tanning streaks or fake tan removal
- It can increase libido
We offer a free pre-screening consult over the phone or via telemedicine to determine if peptide therapy would benefit you.
Life happens sometimes so if it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your scheduled appointment, we require that you let us know at least 48 hours' in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid cancellation / rescheduling fees. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis.