Thymosin is a hormone secreted from the thymus, also important for the immune system. Thymosin-beta4 has a role in tissue repair, and has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues.
- Calms muscle spasm
- Improved muscle tone
- Increased exchange of substances between cells
- Encourages tissue repair
- Stretches connective tissue
- Helps maintain flexibility
- Reduced inflammation of tissue in joints
- Encourages the growth of new blood cells in tissue
- Increased endurance and strength
- Prevents formation of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Effective in fighting infectious disease like Lyme disease by stimulating T cells and B cells
We offer a free pre-screening consult over the phone or via telemedicine to determine if peptide therapy would benefit you.
Life happens sometimes so if it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your scheduled appointment, we require that you let us know at least 48 hours' in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid cancellation / rescheduling fees. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis.